Your email marketing masterclass
Become an Email Marketing MasterIn this 5-part masterclass, you will discover from A to Z how to implement email marketing to achieve your business goals.
In each module, you'll get hands-on tips and worksheets that you can oncretely apply to get started with email marketing quickly and effectively.
Define your email strategy
The first module begins at the beginning: defining your email strategy. Some of the subjects we address:
- How email fits into your business strategy
- What goals you want to achieve
- How to systematically design an effective strategy
After crafting your email strategy, you know exactly who you want to reach. But how do you do that? In module 2, we will touch upon:
- How to collect the right contacts
- How to distinguish the right target groups
- Ready-to-use tips and tricks
Now that you crafted your strategy and collected a database full of contacts, it's time to send out emails. In module 3 you learn how to write effective emails and what parts need your attention. You will learn:
- Which design elements are crucial
- How to write a fluent and convincing text
- How to send personalised messages
Sending your emails to a whole database of contacts is a lot of work. Thanks to automation, you can design workflows to take over a lot of work and automatically reach the right contacts. Module 4 will show you:
- The benefits of automation
- How it all works
- How to set up automatic workflows
In the fifth and final module of the Email Marketing Masterclass, we’ll work on the results of your email marketing. You will learn, among other things, to:
- Map the results step by step
- Analyse and interpret results
- Use your analyses to optimise your email marketing
Optimise & get advice
Is your email marketing everything it should be? Congratulations! Then you can start optimising where necessary to continue to see your results grow.
Whatever your email marketing strategy looks like, expert advice is always helpful. Would you like to implement a more convenient system or do you have any questions specific to your brand? Do not hesitate to email the experts of Flexmail. We’re here for you.
See you soon!