Prohibited use of the Services
When accessing or using the Services, you will not:
- Send Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail (UCE) or SPAM through Flexmail's Services. Any Customer found to be using Flexmail for UCE or SPAM is subject to Services termination and potential legal action.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such third parties;
- Use the Services for any unlawful or discriminatory activities.
- Publish, post, distribute, disseminate, advertise or link to any:
- content, site, topic, name, material or information which is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, infringing, obscene, indecent, or which contains nudity or adult content;
- software, content or other material protected by intellectual property laws, copyright licenses, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights, unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents for your publication, distribution, or linking of such software and other materials;
- software, content or other material that contains viruses, worms, corrupted files, cracks or that may be or are intended to damage the operation of or render inoperable another's computer, hardware, software, security measures or system or other programs written to defeat the security measures of any computer, system or programs;
- software, content, other material or website that constitutes "hate speech", whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or language of such individual or group;
- violate any applicable government laws or regulations;
- defame, libel, slander, impersonate, abuse, harass, threaten, invade the privacy of or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of any other person;
- conduct, promote or forward illegal contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, unsolicited e-mail (including "spamming") or multi-level or illegal marketing campaigns;
- Access or otherwise use third party mailing lists in connection with preparing or distributing unsolicited email to any third party.