Get to know your client even better
Improving and optimizing your marketing starts with collecting and understanding of your marketing data. Using the Flexmail platform and Web Tracking you’ll get access to all integrated data for your own database, email marketing and website traffic. And all that in one single platform.
Make informed marketing decisions and get a full understanding of the online behavior of your target audience, from discovery to retention. Easily create a simple intuitive system yourself to detect patterns in the clicking and purchase behavior of your contacts. Personalize website content and each element in your email message to get your contact closer to conversion at critical moments in the customer journey.
Analyze clicking behavior and visits using interest labels
Get an overview of the underlying interests of your contacts by storing their interactions with the call to actions in your email messages and the pages they visited on your website in your contact database. That way you automatically compose new and relevant target groups, that you can use to launch your campaigns, segment your contacts, influence your automation scenarios and personalize the content in your email messages.Possible applications:
- Store contacts in the right interest group based on the type of blog articles they read and the type of whitepapers they download.
- Match different product categories on your website with interest groups in order to set up highly targeted lead nurturing and sales campaigns. Sport stores could set up interest groups like Biking, Fitness, Track, …
- Real estate agents could perfectly keep track of visitors that are interested in houses or apartments, if they wish to buy or rent, and use that information to set up personalized campaigns.
Drive your marketing automation using Web Tracking
Give your contacts a nudge in the right direction at crucial conversion points: optimize every message based on the interactions of your contacts and the triggers that you set. That way you can start or continue a marketing automation scenario when a contact opens a specific page on your website, clicks on a specific link, or downloads a document. By tailoring your communication to the needs and questions of your contact, you can direct him throughout the different steps to conversion.Possible applications:
- When a prospect downloads a whitepaper for a specific theme, you can send them a personalized communication flow based on his interests.
- Set up workflows for new customers that have just finished the ordering process on your website. Congratulate them with their new purchase, suggest related products, automatically remove them from your automated follow-up for potential clients and update his status or contact data.
- Collect abandoned shopping cards or automatically send your contacts a message when they haven’t completed your order process or form.
Identify visitors and personalize the content on your website
Using the cookies in the Web Tracking you can consult your Flexmail database to identify visitors and request their information. Personalize the content of your website based on their position in the buying process: that way you can offer loyal customers a different website experience than the visitors that land on your website for the first time. Every client is unique so the content should be adapted to them.
Automatically add new registrations to your mailing list. Do the visitors that aren’t present in your database yet leave their data behind on your website? That means that you can automatically add them to the right mailing list in Flexmail. Once your visitor fills out his contact information, all actions he takes afterwards are immediately saved, which means you can immediately use that information for lead nurturing purposes.Possible applications:
- Prefill forms on your website with the information you already have.
- Automatically log users in to your website when they are already a member of your Flexmail database.
- Personalize specific content on your website based on the knowledge of your contact: that way you can show a different welcome message when a loyal customers comes back to your website.
Keep track of the exact ROI of your campaigns using conversion goals
By placing a unique tracking code, you can track for each email campaign the extent to which it has contributed exactly to the number of conversions on your website. To do this, you should install a unique tracking code for every single conversion option.
By analyzing the specific actions your contacts need to take when receiving your campaign, you can see exactly which campaigns contributed the most to the goals you’ve set, and allows you to identify ways to optimize your campaigns or website.
The campaign report will tell you exactly how much, and which contacts have completed conversion on your website.Possible goals:
- Placing an order
- Filled out contact forms
- Clicks to social media accounts
- Watching product videos
- Downloading a whitepaper
- Requesting a trial account
- Registering an account
- Downloading product cards, brochures or guides
- Requesting a live chat with sales