Are you about to take your first steps in Flexmail or do you wish to expand your knowledge of the Flexmail platform? Then register for the group training “Learning to work with Flexmail".
During this technical training course, we will give you a step by step introduction to all the basic Flexmail functionalities to ensure that you go home with a broad overview of the Flexmail platform’s numerous possibilities and have the technical skills to develop your own e-mail marketing strategy.
Who has this training course been designed for?
- Uploading and managing contacts
- Segmenting contacts by specific target groups
- Creating opt-in forms for your website
- Opt-outs with the help of blacklists
- Creating interest categories on the basis of click behaviour
- Creating e-mail messages with the Smart Builder and Wizard
- Personalising e-mail messages with contact details
- Testing e-mail messages by means of message and spam control
- Creating and producing forms
- Scheduling and sending e-mail campaigns
- Setting up A/B testing for your campaigns
- Interpreting campaign results, forms, A/B testing, lists and contacts
- Launching report-based follow-up campaigns
- Optimising deliverability with the help of e-mail authentication
For new users who wish to quickly gain a structured insight into Flexmail’s numerous functionalities and for current Flexmail users who want to brush up on or expand their knowledge of the Flexmail features.
Practical training details
- Duration of the training: 3 hours
- For this particular course, a personal laptop is not required.
- This training course is hosted once a month, at the Flexmail HQ in Genk.
The cost of this training course is € 220.00 per person (excl. VAT).
No data available. Contact email@example.com
- You will be familiar with the main Flexmail functionalities
- You will be able to import, manage and segment contacts by specific target groups
- You will be able to create e-mail messages with the Smart Builder and Wizard
- You will know how to check your e-mail messages for e-mail clients and spam filters
- You will be able to create forms for various purposes
- You will know how to create and schedule campaigns
- You will be able to set up A/B testing for various elements in your campaign
- You will be well able to read a Flexmail report and interpret your campaign results
- Via e-mail authentication, you will be able to boost your deliverability